MEN IF YOU COULD PUT YOURSELF IN THE MINDSET OF A WOMAN, HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER THE POLL? PLEASE FREE TO VOTE.
In many cultures around the world, it is expected that men are the bread winners and women are the domestic goddesses. Women control the upkeep of the house and the children, while the men go out and work to support his family financially.
When it comes to cooking and cleaning, some men and women believe that it is the job of the matriarch of the household. Is a man feminine when he knows how to clean the kitchen and the bathroom, do the laundry, cook, etc.?
I've heard some women say that they prefer to be the housewife. Is that because they've never had a man take care of them or help out with the household chores? Do they prefer being the house wife because they feel it's tradition or that they can do a better job at holding the fort at home?
Why do some women prefer to take the reins when they're at home. On the other end, do you as a women feel that, yes, your boyfriend or husband SHOULD help out around the house?
1) Is a man feminine when he knows how to clean the kitchen and the bathroom, do the laundry, cook, etc.?
2) If a woman prefers to be a domestic housewife, do you think it's because she's never experienced a man taking care of her?
3) If you prefer being a housewife, is it because of tradition?
4) Is it just because you think you'd do a better job at it?
5) Why do you prefer being a housewife?
6) Why not?
7) Would you want a man to share the household responsibilities evenly with you?
8) Generally, do men in our society do enough for their family? (Is paying the bills enough?)