Ballet and ETC
by, 04-06-2012 at 02:38 AM (448 Views)
I've been keeping myself occupied as of late. Life's good.
1. I enrolled Arwen in ballet and she loves it. She goes twice a week.
2. I got a 2nd raise in less than a year's time.
3. Been hanging at the park due to great weather.
4. I've been reading like crazy.
5. My mother is coming down at the end of this month.
* We go swimming at least once a week. Becareful with the botttom strap on the life vests. My daughter has one from Academy Sports (Dora), and the bottom strap that goes between the legs is sewn towards the right. The strap had cut into her right groin area while we were swimming.
I didn't buy her rims....lol
Last day with her BFF that moved to MN.
Sitting in the back of my car.